Welcome the third installment of the Augmented City’s Mobility Guide, a five-part series of deep dives into the new mobility ecosystem. In Part 3, we’re looking at the interplay between mobility and real estate, how they influence each other, how they change in relation to each other, and the ideas that will shape their evolution.
Created in collaboration with the producers and speakers of LA C0Motion 2017, the Mobility Guide will be releasing one episode a week in the lead up to LA CoMotion 2018!
We’ve curated a selection of additional resources for this episode, including video, infographics and white papers.
Driverless Cars: breaking the fundamental rule of real estate | TEDxOgden
Driverless Cars and City Building |Ryerson City Building Institute
Autonomous Vehicles Symposium – Land Use and the Built Environment | American Planning Association
How Autonomous Vehicles Impact Land Use | Urban Land Institute
The Space in Parking Spaces
Housing Design & Driverless Cars
Parking vs. Open Space
AAA Driverless Car
Additional Reading - Selected White Papers
- Baya is the blockchain network for commercial real estate
- Understanding the impact of autonomous vehicles on real estate – via Cushman & Wakefield
- A game changer in real estate and area development? – via Deloitte
- On the Road Again: How advances in Transportation are Shaping the Future of Real Estate – via Metlife
- Autonomous Vehicles and Commercial Real Estate – via Cornell Real Estate Review