In Part 4 of the Augmented City Mobility Guide, John Gaunt takes on the innovations that are coming in mobility: everything from how we access mobility, to what the transportation experience will evolve into, to how new technology is reshaping old ways of getting from Point A to Point B!
Created in collaboration with the producers and speakers of LA C0Motion 2017, the Mobility Guide will be releasing one episode a week in the lead up to LA CoMotion 2018!
We’ve curated a selection of additional resources for this episode, including video, infographics and white papers.
Construction Tour: California High-Speed Rail (Fall 2018)
Arrivo: The End of Traffic
The Gita Experience: Los Angeles
Whim Explained | MaaS
Three Revolutions in Urban Transportation
Door to Door NY to SF Time via Different Modes
Autonomous Vehicles: Danger Mitigation
Autonomous Driving Patents by Company & Country
Autonomous Travel Time: How Will People Use It?
Additional Reading - Selected White Papers
- Five trends transforming the Automotive Industry – via PWC
- Future of Mobility White Paper – via CalTrans
- Mobility as a Service: Concept and Practice – via National Center for Mobility Management
- Draft 2018 Business Plan – via California High Speed Rail Authority
- On the Regulatory Framework for Last-Mile Delivery Robots – via Tallinn Law School, Tallinn University of Technology